Today my wife took a picture of my daughter Carrie eating breakfast. Carrie is our middle child and has always been the petite one. I think she is going to go through a growing spurt here soon, apparently her appetite has grown already. We went to church today, as per every Sunday, and the pastor, my brother, taught from the book of Job. It's kinda hard not to reflect on my own situation in life and not feel blessed after hearing what this poor guy had gone through. Sometimes we don't know exactly what God has in store for our lives and I know I am truly blessed with an awesome wife and awesome kids. We have gone though a lot of financial struggles over the past two years and sometimes I wonder why things go the way they do. I truly believe that God has given me and my family a new plan for our lives and has blessed this move. We are still hear in Michigan and I can't wait to move. I will be traveling to Alabama next week to do some work on our property. I will post some pics of my progress.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Truly Blessed!
Posted by Robert & Sandra at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh How Cool Sandra, your apron
is fabulous, beautiful job! Your a beautiful country Wife and Mother!
I'm sure your going to make aprons for both the girls. Great Picture!
Good Job Bob on the new background on your Blog! Look's great!
Carrie good job on your spagetti dinner! All our Love, Grandpa Mac and Grandma Jean.
Bob & Sandra,
God's ways are not our ways, He holds all of our tomorrows in the palm of His hand. I know exactly what you are saying here, son, I truely am bless to have had a son like you!
I believe He is coming back very soon and all our troubles will be wiped away, no more pain and no more tears!
Love,Dad
Post a Comment