Check out Bob's Favorite Video!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sexy, Sassy Sandra!

Sandra and her mom got their hair cut yesterday. She got about 8 inches cut off! She looks 10 years younger. Here are a few pics...

Here is her before picture...






Sandra's after picture...



Sandra's mom...




Well, I'm going back down to Alabama on Sunday. This time I will stay a little longer in hopes of finding some work and getting more work done on our driveway. Work here in Michigan has been scarce. The difficult part is getting the jobs to come back to back with less down time in between. It makes managing my time back and forth difficult. I never know exactly when or where the next job is. Every time I have gone down in the past, I have had to return within a couple of days for one reason or another, but this time my return date is open ended. I will be back here before Easter. I will try to post more often next week as I make progress on the property.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great updates Bob. I get to see more of your heart on your blog than when talking to you! I am happy for you. I will truly miss you and your family.

Love Jeremy