I was awakened this morning at 4 a.m. by the sound of heavy rain pounding on the top of the camper. It has not stopped since and I think it's going to continue throughout the day. Yesterday we got our delivery of steel roofing for the pole barn but not until 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Unfortunately, we only had enough daylight to unload the steel. I was really hoping to get the roof on before we head back to Michigan for Christmas. We are planning on going back on Sunday. The weather is not being very cooperative today. I might have enough time Saturday to get most of the panels on and install the trim when I get back. Here are a few more recent pics.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Still Working on the Pole Barn
Posted by Robert & Sandra at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looking good! Except I also wish the weather would cooperate! Let's hope when you get back after the holiday's , the weather will improve!
Post a Comment