Last weekend we went to the Tennessee Aquarium for the day. The kids had fun. We got to go to the IMAX movie too. Work and weather have been great, with the exception of yesterday. We had major tornado producing storms all afternoon. We were fine, but there was a tornado that touched down about 10 miles north of us and another about 15 miles south. Many homes were destroyed and the schools were damaged. They cancelled school for a week. Here are some pics of the aquarium.


I have been working on a job in Ardmore, AL, which is about and hour and a half away. It was a bit of a drive, but worth it. I am working on a roof right now here in Guntersville. I have another day to finish it and then I am going to try to rent a backhoe at the end of the week to do some road repairs and install a water line. Depends on work this week and the weather. A couple of pics of the addition and steel roof.

Sunday, April 25, 2010
A Mini Vacation
Posted by Robert & Sandra at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Im so glad you guys are ok. I love you guys and I'm praying for you and everyone effected by the tornados.
Post a Comment