Check out Bob's Favorite Video!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Week Gone!

Time flies when your having this much fun. The rain did not stop for almost a week straight. We finished a roof last week on Wednesday and it has rained every day since. Today was the first of a few sunny days we are going to have this week. I got my truck stuck in the mud again on Saturday. It's been so wet that we haven't been able to do much work on the drive, not to mention I don't have the extra money to do it all at one time. We have to work in stages as we can afford it. Today we put a culvert in and some stone over it. I'm going to need a lot of stone. My neighbor Doug came over and spread the stone over the tile for me. Saturday, Randall and I went to the Albertville Air Show for a few hours. It was one of the most exciting things to watch. These pilots that fly these stunt planes are truly artists of the sky. They make these planes dance in the sky like butterflies. It was a cool way to spend an afternoon. I wish my wife and kids were here to enjoy it with me. I will see them this weekend when I return to Michigan for the holiday. So far, work has been steady. I could definitely take on more, and I am getting new calls every day and making new contacts. It's all good.

This is my truck stuck in the mud







Some of you may recognize this guy, he was taking pics at the airshow



This is me in my office at McDonald's



Giddyup! Ride 'em cowboy!





Doug in his John Deere

0 comments: