Check out Bob's Favorite Video!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Looking forward to Spring

It was 63 degrees and sunny today. It was a nice change from the last two weeks. It's been decent during the days, usually in the mid to upper 40's, but just below freezing at night. Our weather is definitely improving. Birds are out everywhere. The kids got a chance to break out the four wheeler and dirt bike the last couple days. They love to ride. Sandra's parents were here for a day last Tuesday. They were on their way to Florida to visit friends. The kids had fun visiting. It's only been 6 weeks since we last saw them. Doesn't seem that long to me yet. I'm still checking out leads for work. I have a job to bid on Monday, so hopefully I can get some work this week. We kind of put the pole barn on hold for a little while, just until work picks up and gets a little more consistent. We have to be frugal with the savings we have. I don't want to spend money that we need to pay bills with on home improvements. The kids are doing good in school. They are looking forward to spring. Six Flags over Atlanta opens March 6. It's basically like Cedar Point. They are looking forward to a trip to Atlanta. Maybe we will take a trip over spring break.


The kids celebrated the first 100 days of school with a small party. Here's a couple of pics. Sandra's mom brought a lot of goodies for the kids. I think they have enough to last them until Easter.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello kids, this is grandpa Schossau, I am glad to hear that school is going well for you guys and that you get to enjoy the good weather! The weather here not so good, we just received about 6" of snow and the temp has been in the 30's; not so bad for winter weather though! Could be allot better, right! Going to the park on spring break sounds like real fun. When your dad was your age, i couldn't keep him and his brother Jeremy off the roller coasters! I remember one time your dad road the coaster, barfed, and then wanted to go right back on again! I think he still likes them, right?

Love you guys...see, I do look at your site and how things are going for you all.

I hope work picks up now that you guys are going in to spring. I will keep praying for you.

I forgot to tell you, Barb just got her bunion...taken off her right foot. The operation went well, but she is in pain tonight! She is tough and will get better soon!

Love, Dad...grandpa!

Jean said...

Love you all! The pictures are great! Glad your enjoying the goodies! Wishing you good weather! Grandpa and Grandma have to go home soon and face the snow! Think of us when your out in the nice weather!
Hugs and Kisses for everyone!
Love Grandpa and Grandma