Sandra says we need to make some home improvements around here so I'm thinking about doing some plumbing. What do ya'll think?
Actually I think she was referring to finishing the pole barn. It rained all day yesterday and today. The driveway coming up the hill is really slick and I was not able to pull my work trailer up the hill last night. My truck and trailer are stuck on the hill at least until it dries up later. I worked in Huntsville this week for a couple selling their home and they had a lot of small repairs that needed to be done. So right now I'm sitting here in the camper while the kids are doing school. Maybe it will dry up later and I will get my truck unstuck. We need water and my truck is the only way to get it up here right now. Still no word from the lawyer about the utilities. We are supposed to get rain throughout the next week, but the temps are in the 50's. It's better than SNOW!
Friday, February 5, 2010
New Plumbing
Posted by Robert & Sandra at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well that was true til yesterday , when you all had that snow! lol Hope it dries up soon so you can work on that pole barn!
You guys get rain, we get the snow, wow! Anyway, I see that the utility thing still hasn't been resolved yet, that is too bad. How is that going...write an email to answer.
Pray all is well!
love, grandpa & grandma
Post a Comment