Check out Bob's Favorite Video!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just another Sunday!

Today Carrie woke up with pink eye. Of course, she is the worst one when it comes to taking her medicine. Sandra put eye drops in her eyes last night anticipating that she had pink eye, but not after Carrie cried for 20 minutes about having to get eye drops in her eyes. She wouldn't let me take her picture last night so I took one this morning.



So we didn't go to church or to a family birthday party. Instead my wife and Carrie worked on a new sewing project for her. Carrie calls it her "Little House on the Prairie" dress.



Cody went outside today to play since the temperature actually was survivable. He's going to miss the snow when we move to Alabama, but I won't!



Cody and I went to see Cole wrestle at Annapolis High School yesterday. He won 4 out of 5 matches. His school won the tournament. My batteries decided to die and I couldn't get any better pics.




Tommorrow I leave at 5:00 am for Alabama. My cousin Mike is going to help me work on our property. I am pretty excited! I can not wait to move! I'll take lots of pics and post them as I go.

1 comments:

Susan said...

What no mention of your lovely sister-in-law coming to visit? :-) Thanks for letting me hang out it was fun. Gonna miss it when you guys move