Can you say "Tim-ber"! We cut a few more trees down today, and spent the better half of the day cleaning up the mess we made yesterday. It's amazing how fast you can cut them down and cut them up, but you spend as much time cleaning them up and burning brush. We made some good progress today, but still going to take a little more time than expected. It will be easier to spend more time working on it once I am permanantly moved. I met the sister of the lady that lives in the trailor in these pictures. Nice lady, but her sister in sick and not doing well.
Bob & Mike
Pictures taken this morning, you can see her trailor now!
This is after the clean up.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Timber!!
Posted by Robert & Sandra at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great Job Guys! Looks like you need some people , or kids for clean-up duty! I think you need to have a Log Cutting Party!
Keep the pictures coming!
Love, Mom
Looks like you are working very hard!! Hope you have cold beverages on hand!
Post a Comment