The kids went to memaw's house yesterday for a Valentine's Day party. Sandra and the kids will be spending a little more time after Friday with memaw. They will be moving into memaw's home this weekend and staying there until school is out. I will continue to work on our place in Alabama. Hopefully work will pick up and we will have the money we need to get things set up so they can come down in a couple months.
Sandra finished Carrie's new dress. Carrie picked this one out and wants to wear it to church. I think she wants to be Laura Ingles.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentine's Day!
Posted by Robert & Sandra at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love your dress Carrie! You
look beautiful! Memaw is waiting
for all of you to come and stay
with us for awhile! You have
school, but some how we'll make
sure to have some fun and enjoy
each others company! Looking forward to your stay!
Love, Memaw and Papaw
PS. We'll pray Dad gets work and
you'll all be together real soon
in Alabama!
Post a Comment