Check out Bob's Favorite Video!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Making Some Progress!

Well, we started trimming some trees today. We have a long way to go. I think at this rate I'll probably be at this for a couple of weeks. I have about 2000 feet of tree line to clear. The first 500 feet is probably the worst part, the rest isn't that bad. I'm just excited to be here working on it. I met Tony, from the electric company, here today and he gave me a good idea what we have to do to get power up to the property. We have a couple of choices, but either way the trees on the property line have to go.

Gettin' Ready!





This was before we started, my driveway is the treeline.




This is part of the driveway that has been cleared.




The small ones are the toughest!!



View from the drive about half way up.



After we cut about the first 100 feet or so.





Dinner! Oh how I love a buffet!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Hey I thought Alabama was supposed to be warm what are you doing all bundled up? :-) Looks great can't wait to come see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Dad and Uncle Mike, good job, keep it up! Cody

Dad and Uncle Mike, good job dad, that was awesome. I love you! carrie

Dad and Uncle Mike, Good Job, It looks so cool! Love You! Becca

Jean said...

Great Job guys! Keep the pictures coming! We're loving them!
Love, Mom and Dad

Jean said...

Is your neighbor in the trailer happy to have those tree's cleared out?
I heard from a friend that CiCi's Pizza all you can eat is really good they have one in Florida.
Take Care! Mom